In2Care Mosquito Trap
The In2Care® Mosquito Trap, now available at Drakes Traders Ltd, provides an environmentally-friendly alternative to synthetic pesticides.
It deploys a combination of novel and biological actives that have undergone stringent safety testing and are classified as low toxicity ingredients.
The In2Care Mosquito Trap combats mosquitoes that transmit Dengue, Chikungunya and Zika virus.
- Kills all the mosquito larvae in the trap
- Larvicide is carried by mosquitoes to other breeding sites & kills all larvae there
- Kills exposed mosquitoes after 5-10 days
- Infection stops Dengue virus development in the mosquito
The In2Care Mosquito Trap can be placed around homes, hotels, hospitals and other outdoor settings where there are a lot of Aedes mosquito breeding. With high enough coverage (10 traps per acre) this product will reduce Aedes populations by killing them and their offspring in and around the traps.
Mosquitoes get contaminated with larvicide and effectively target even small and hard-to-find breeding sites. This sustainable product is ideal for hotspots and problem areas where insecticide use is restricted or hampered by chemical resistance. Click to open our detailed In2Care Mosquito Trap information factsheets in English, Spanish,
How to use the In2Care Mosquito Trap
The In2Care Mosquito Trap is made from durable polyethylene and lasts several years under tropical conditions. The gauze strip on the trap floater needs to be replaced every 6 weeks for optimal activity, for which refill sachets can be purchased.
- Easy to assemble & durable components
- Uses safe, US-EPA approved bioactives.
- Easy maintenance: 3,5L water every 2-3 weeks
- Refresh refills every 6 weeks
- Outdoor placement: 1 trap per 400 m2
- Placing enough traps in an area will result in Aedes population reductions after 3-4 weeks
Watch the video